The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

I didn't know I wanted this but.... I did. I so did.

So, so great to see Newgrounds sense of humour is still very much alive and kicking.

Thank you so much.

MobileSpider responds:

Inside jokes = Inside out

Go Newgrounds.com!!!!

resident evil epic parody resident evil epic parody

A perfect critique of a game that aspires to have grand depth of plot and character, but is really all about tits and blowing up monsters.

You masterfully took the piss. Thank you.

hinca responds:

hahaha thanks man!!

Leeches in a Jar Leeches in a Jar

No, no, a lot of you guys below are missing the point! When the protagonist says "we're all just leeches in a jar", he's not making a metaphor, they literally are. But we're humans on planet earth. We get to do whatever we want. The leech in this animation has non-conformist desires that will never be met, we, as humans, are luckier than that.

I find this animation quite uplifting, thank goodness I am not a leech in a jar!

Mike Finds True Love Mike Finds True Love

Brilliant achievement in comedy sans dialogue!

Bee-Lor's Human Resources Bee-Lor's Human Resources

Perfect balance of drawings skill, animation and comedy writing. The two things that really made it special were 1) the PERFECT comedic timing and 2) how Bee-Lor looked. The incredibly camp posture and the kawaii bee on his chest jusxtaposed with the terrifying H.R.Giger-esque body. Perfect. Bee-Lor is my new favourite. Please make more.

Truth About Roommates Ep7 Truth About Roommates Ep7

Aww this flash was very cute and charming. I don't think that this advice is particularly useful or relatable, but I'm not sure that it was meant to be taken seriously. It seemed to me to be a lot more like a very clever way to get inside your character's head and tell the story from their point of view. A introverted, cynical character who likes to see the world as a survival guide, making notes in his head. Wonderful storytelling.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks, I hope no one took this as advice haha. It's just a story, I suppose people will take different things from this, which I think is awesome! But, I didn't attend for this to be advice. You are right about it being a way for the viewer to get deeper into the character's head.

Thanks for the comment!

OkStupid:The Truth About OkStupid:The Truth About

I give you 2.5 stars for your polished style and voice acting but I would like to add to coolkrudges point that I found your comments about the "perfect 10 girls" very... disturbing. It seems that you think a woman wearing lingerie is asking for it. And is secretly a hooker. Of course. Ugly women aren't worth your time and beautiful women are all sluts. What a wonderful doiuble standard. You know I'm not quite sure it's the dating site that is the problem.

Asslevania: cut scenes Asslevania: cut scenes

Ooh I thinkwe need that dubstepremix in the audio portal!

TARRAGON TARRAGON

Short and sweet. Don't see the problem. i also don't see the problem with randomness, as long as it's not just for randomness' sake. In your case it was that TARRAGON is an interdimensional herb-based monster. That simple idea was executed simply and that was bloody hilarious.

Twelve A.M. Twelve A.M.

Haven't seen a Newgrounds animation that actually scared me in a long time. I loved the subtle things, like the flash of lightning on the witch, and the way you didn't shove the monster in our faces. I found the ending somewhat unsatisfying, though. It was a very cliche "Or was it???" ending. I would have preffered more closure.