The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

I didn't know I wanted this but.... I did. I so did.

So, so great to see Newgrounds sense of humour is still very much alive and kicking.

Thank you so much.

MobileSpider responds:

Inside jokes = Inside out

Go Newgrounds.com!!!!

resident evil epic parody resident evil epic parody

A perfect critique of a game that aspires to have grand depth of plot and character, but is really all about tits and blowing up monsters.

You masterfully took the piss. Thank you.

hinca responds:

hahaha thanks man!!

Leeches in a Jar Leeches in a Jar

No, no, a lot of you guys below are missing the point! When the protagonist says "we're all just leeches in a jar", he's not making a metaphor, they literally are. But we're humans on planet earth. We get to do whatever we want. The leech in this animation has non-conformist desires that will never be met, we, as humans, are luckier than that.

I find this animation quite uplifting, thank goodness I am not a leech in a jar!

Skincraft Skincraft

@ PancakeNinja - This application was made before that option was available.

Bat Country Bat Country

AARGH!

This is the most awesome Newgrounds game I've played in a long time, but I can't beat the end battle!!! AARGH!

Battleblock theaters co-ops Battleblock theaters co-ops

Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure rocks! I would pay good money for a sequel! A very, very fitting crossover - both games are zany and fast paced with crazy baddies. yaay!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. If a crossover happens then we're throwing money at it. Lets just hope they appear in the new Super Smash Bros. game.

'Antenna-Cheese Icon Pack' 'Antenna-Cheese Icon Pack'

Upload more! Love all your work!

Don't do Drugs kids Don't do Drugs kids

This is great. The strong colours and shading give it such a punch. omg amazing. Just been playing this game too! ^_^